The first Post - Bon voyage

Travel has never been a leisure for me but is the instinctive sabbatical i take to venture into an innate quest. I am fond of covering new avenues and geographies, which in sight gives an opportunity to be the one amongst its habitat, intersect the history with the geography and absorb the social fabric of the conquered sky.

I am an avid traveler since i started brushing my teeth on my own. Having covered myriad of places, i feel travel is not about seeing the famous and listed places but setting out of your den to experience the unknown. Every travel comes with a story which i shall attempt to put in my blog photo-touristed through some apt photos and captions that should be self-describing. My travel diary will include cities, metropolitans, cosmopolitan-ness, countryside, adventures, seasons, the most seen and the unseen.

Sit down, relax and witness the journey like Sree travels. Bon Voyage

No comments:

Post a Comment